4 months


4 reasons I love being a Grandma in honor of Jack’s 4 month birthday. 1. Pictures- I get to be that lady that says “oh oh oh do you want to see my grandson” I patiently wait for an answer and now I have an “accordion book” A Grandma’s dream- it folds up nice and neat and then WALA falls open to make people ohhhh and awwww til I say “I know they’re great huh!?” Must give a plug- Midwest LifeShots did them- yes they are WONderful! 2. I love my Jack time- I love his snuggles, his raspberries, his smile, his expressions (oh his expressions are endless). I love sitting in my recliner and dozing off while he naps in my arms. His cooing and jibber jabber memorizing me and well not a whole lot gets accomplished when Jack’s in the house. I’m ok with that. 3. I read to Jack. He likes his stories and loves pictures of baby faces and it’s all part of my masterplan to help him with his already advanced self 4. And last but not least I’m thinking that it’s ok that I haven’t had to wake up a whole lot at night for this little man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses