Uno!

I am so thankful for my two little guys... (which they are not so little anymore) They are both so fun, so smart and so DIFFERENT... right down to the way they look. I found this video of them and they had just turned 4 and 5. Eric was starting Kindergarten and Sam preschool. They were playing UNO with Rick and I don't think I had ever seen this video before. It is an absolute PERFECT picture of the two of them. Take note that Sam never stops moving and Eric is just as mellow as can be. That is still true of them. Also notice the YELLOW KNEE HIGHS they are both wearing (not sure if you can see Eric's)- yep those yellow Mickey Mouse knee highs were the favorite ALL summer that year- Sam more so then Eric, I have TONS of pictures of Sam with shorts on and those silly knee highs! I sure love them. (the boys well and the knee highs too)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Glasses