Smiles


This first picture is a perfect picture of the glimmer Sam gets when his smile is full of fun! (and maybe a bit of mischief Rolling on the floor laughing)
IMG_0020 (36)
Here we have Eric- his smile is always so genuine. He melts my heart.
IMG_0060 (21)
This picture was taken when Jack was about a week old- do you recognize that exhausted but completely joy filled smile of a new mom? I think we forget those first weeks consist of more than just exhaustion and feeding and diapers.
IMG_1343
This last picture was taken in 2006. A lot had been happening in our lives the months previous to this and it was really a treat to be able to spend some time together. I’m not a baker so I bought one of those gingerbread house kits. From the looks of things my kids have gotten my talents. Be right backDecember 039
There are just two many smiles to choose from! As you can see the smiles of my kiddos are my favorites. I could have kept going and posted tons of old favorite pictures and even new favorites! Smile
I am thankful for my children, their smiles, their laughter. I love it when we can all be together and I look forward to the holiday season because it is a time of celebrations. Even when there is worry or stress it seems to me when it comes down to it our get together always leaves me with a smile on my face. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses