Five Minute Friday

Summing it up in five- timer is set. Ready set go!

What a week!! Finally got to meet the students day (borrowed name from sweet friend Liz) and I just love all the new faces and smiles and kids hiding behind their mom's and dad's. Always  amazing to me that in just 9 short months it will feel as if I've always known them and be so bittersweet as we move on. I was trying to remember meet the teacher day on the last day of school last spring and wished I would have made better mental notes about it... well since anything mental is challenging for me I took some time to write a few first impressions down :)

This is also my last official week as a stay at home mom/Grandma. On a bright note I'm so excited for Kayla that she is able to manage her schedule that she will either have Jack with her as she does some PT nanny work or he'll still get to hang out here once in a while so she can work a Saturday. All her classes our online this semester so it will be a good adjustment for both her and Jack. Jack loves playing with Daddy while Kayla reads and studies.

Eric- middle school (gulp) still processing.

Sam is happy with his teacher. Not happy with mom for putting him on the bus in the morning. I don't think we're being unreasonable with not allowing him to be home alone in the mornings. It was one thing last year when it was he and Eric and they had each other but this year Eric is gone much earlier and well Mama bird isn't ready to leave baby bird home alone....

time's up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses