Rain Rain Golf Anyway

 

IMG_20130606_194718_432

 

Summer goals included golf.

Finally all 4 of us got out tonight.

It was cold.

It was wet. (really wet!)

It was cold.

Did I mention it was wet? Umbrella

Our shoes started to squish when we walked.

It was fun. Smile

Sam shoots left handed in hockey, swings a bat left handed, and we bought him left handed clubs for his birthday (he doesn’t know that yet! shhhhhWinking smile) and he’s been using a old right handed set we have so tonight we borrowed some from the clubhouse that were left handed jr. clubs. Oh my did it prove to be a night to not be in a hurry. 3 hours to get the four of us around 9 holes.

Did I tell you it was cold…. oh and wet?

It was fun though.

I had my first birdie- it was pretty- here is where my shot off the tee landed. (Rick and Sam using their feet to give a little perspective Smile )

IMG_20130606_194346_129

On the 9th hole Eric had a chip shot from about 40 yards out that he sunk into the hole! That was fun but of course I was so wet (and cold) I didn’t get a picture.

When we got home we peeled off our wet shoes and socks- I took a LONG HOT shower, found my cozy fleece jammies and curled up with a blanket. – June 6th it is today. I’m sure of it, that is what all my calendars say.

I may have said this already but it’s cold and wet and it’s been that way for a while now.   what seems like forever!

Oh and I was going to try to not mention this but for reasons of accurate record keeping I better.

I beat Rick tonight.

Yep I did thank you very much Smile 

First time ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses