Big Day for Brielle and Brother Bennett!

Journal entry by Missy Eagen
Grandma Missy here with nothing but praises to report!


So how many nurses, respiratory therapists, and family members does it take to get one 2 1/2lb baby girl cuddled up to her Mama!?!? Today Jordan and Beca found out the answer. Up until today Jordan and Beca had only held her in her isolate during her cares. Today one respiratory therapist, 3 nurses, Grandpa Shawn to man Bennett and Jordan helped get Brielle out and on her mommy. 💕 She did great! Tomorrow is Dad's turn and I know he's excited. The vent continues to go well, her blood gases are right where they need to be, her feedings resumed yesterday and are going well, basically she continues to wow us and the doctors. We are all so grateful for the prayers as Brielle continues to live the meaning of her name- God is my strength.


Big brother Bennett turned 1 today! We celebrated with an 'unofficial' party since I'm out of town the rest of the weekend. Bennett is such a sweet boy and I may be biased but I think he's about as handsome as baby boys get! He sure loved his cake and we loved watching him dig in!


- Thankful for you all!

Missy






On the standard ventilator and I even got bigger diapers because my kidneys work so well! 8 days old


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses