Loss


This year has been by far one of the most difficult. The loss of now three beautiful humans from this side of heaven. My Aunt just 53 has been gone since July. Her children left with a void. The sting of her passing still fresh, time eases the pain but I am reminded again and again for her children life is forever different. Our sweet Brielle gone for 3 months tomorrow. She would have been 11 months old  today. I have reminders of her every where, literally everywhere, but those reminders keep close the love she brought to us. I know there will be a day where I will need to start to let that go but my prayer is that I will take all she gave me during her short time here and use it to benefit others. She deserves that and so much more. Yesterday Rick's mom passed after a 11 day illness. So different from Deborah and Brielle, She was ready, she longed for heaven, she got to see her family, friends and spend time with her loved ones, her 7 days in hospice was a formality while she waited for her body to accept what her mind and spirit were ready for. I enter this winter feeling stripped, vulnerable and yet I know that through this all God has been over each piece. Deborah, Brielle and Edna have and are teaching me that my dependence has always been there, it has to be or I feel as if I may just break. My dependence on Him is there but not like a safety net I know will catch me but as necessary as the air I breathe, He just is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses