10 From the Phone

10 From The Phone

What's on your phone? What do you do with those pictures? Here are some randoms I found.
1. and 2. Zipline at Ironwood Christian Ranch. Yes I have height issues, apparently my children don't.
Eric:
Sam:

Rick's response when I texted this photos to him: "and you don't let them cut their own meat?"
That's fair (but they still can't touch a steak knife)

3. and 4. Flapdoodles. Have you been there? YUM-ME! A gift from a student - Thank YOU!



5. A visit with Rick's Dad and sisters Becky and Cindy.


6. The first time I saw our Grand-Baby. I went with Kayla to her appointment and the little sweetie waved to us :) (I'm already wrapped)


7. My fun co-worker and his pink sunglasses. (seriously he cracks me up daily!)


8. The near death moment for Macy aka garbage mouth, bottom feeder, carp or whatever else you can come up with for an animal that does this! Her days are now spent in a kennel again. grrrrr wow I was mad, getting mad just looking at this pic.



9. The boys opening up their savings accounts on Sam's b-day. Wish we would have done this sooner but now it's done and the lessons will begin. Eric's already saving for a car, Sam wants to withdrawl his and see if there's a toy he likes at Walmart. Any guesses on who's going to take after Rick and who's going to take after me?


10. A picture of one of the many treasures you can nab off of freecycle- these hard to keep on the shelf vases were claimed by their new owner in just a matter of hours. Got stuff that someone else might love- share the love- freecycle it. They pick it up, you get rid of it- it's a win win :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses