Five Minute Friday

This week has been long and fast. Does that make sense?

I love the first week of school and I AWAYS forget how exhausting it is. Both at home and at work.

I have some great first day of school pictures and I am so impressed with how Eric has handled middle school. I can't wait to find time this weekend to post a bit more about that.

I am not shocked by Sam's week. He has been a walking 10 year body of emotion. For all kinds of reasons but the biggest reason is that is who Sam is. Teaching him to not compare and react is going to be something that will be a day to day process in his teen years and really working on it the next 2 years before middle school is going to be crucial.... sigh.

Did I mention it's exhausting too? (sorry needed to vent a bit about that one)

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm looking forward to sleeping past 5:30a tomorrow. I'm looking forward to sitting with my husband and not being in a hurry to get anywhere.

Eric has a basketball game tomorrow, he is on the fall league for Champion Basketball for the first time and it's mixed ages. I'm certain he is a foot shorter than the other players.

good thing times up b/c I couldn't find the face that displayed my fear for my last statement.

Happy Friday All!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses