Five Minute Friday

Friday Sept 14th, 6:25am
I pulled out of my garage this morning and glanced over to this... as I drove toward it this song played from my radio.....

Powerful so powerful
Your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of your majesty
Awakes my heart to see
How marvelous how wonderful you are.


Amazing just how marvelous He shows himself to be over and over again despite me. I don't often enough just stop to look at the sky. Even this morning as I glanced up and saw this beautiful sunrise I was pushing the gas pedal and trying to "hurry" as to not be late for our prayer time before our study started. UM hello Missy..... this is God- slow down- I'm here- you don't need to hurry I am not going anywhere. You know the funny thing is because of tables not in place and locating books and the room we were using being vacuumed by the time I sat down with my co-leader to pray a gal came in to the study early and eager- well you can't hardly deny that. So back to the hurry. Paperwork to sign in on, a book to hand out, is the coffee made, are name tags available......

yet again I manage to get in my own way and still He shows me. Patiently, with love, and forever full of grace.

We had 11 women this morning at 7am, eager to dig into God's word.... powerful so powerful, your glory fills the skies...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses