Five Minute Friday

I can't believe it's Friday already! How is it that that I am at the end of day 8 on my 10 day break and I am just now getting to my to-do list? (sigh)

I do love my job.

I do love being home.

Hard to find the balance somedays but I am getting better. It's a work in progress no doubt.

I'm looking out the window right now and it's snowing. Honest to betsy what in the world!! It better be a drama free summer as far as weather in concerned (because it's about what I want-right?)

Kayla and Jack stayed here the last couple of nights- a few plumbing issues has them camping out here. Jack is so much fun- I'm sure I have a focus issue when the little man is present. But seriously when people say it goes quickly-believe me it does.

Speaking of time- timer just went off. Not a ton for this Friday and back to balancing the checkbook- oh joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses