Gimmie A Break!

 

I was walking in Wal-Mart today (see above post) and noticed that the school supply lists are all out and the isles are full. Already? Is summer even half over? Wow.

So today in the mail I got a Target ad. I was looking through it and I can't believe some of the "back to school" items available for children. Here is the first thing that made my me chuckle.

Spider-Man Back Pack with built in speakers -Your kidding right?

Do parents really buy these.....Firefly Cell Phone and even the hands free wire for them? (You know because they are to busy to hold the phone?!)

This next item claims to "help kids use just the right amount" ... tell my plunger that...Disappointed smile  Cottonelle Kids- toilet paper-for back to school?

Maybe if I had a little girl she could make her own breakfast with this.

And who needs a puppy just buy this soft cuddly Robopet, My mom would turn her home into a rescue for abandon robotic doggies! (My mom LOVES dogs)

I'm sure there are many more things I could roll my eyes at but I better just stop now before one of my children puts one of the above on their Christmas list this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses