Pink River Dolphins

Who says a preschool teacher can't learn as she teaches. Some of the best ideas I've had come from 3 and 4 year olds. One of the grandest things is when I say really off the wall things and make my assistant laugh as it normally goes right over the heads of the kids. Kind of like the comedy in a disney movie only live.
anyhoo....
Well today I was reading We're Roaming in the Rainforest and I came to the page that mentioned a pink river dolphin and I (out loud) said "I wonder if there really is such a thing as a River Pink Dolphin?" to which my lovely assistant laughs and shakes her head at me. (which btw is deserved about 99% of the time)
Well won't they all be shocked on Wednesday when I bring this information back to them- HA! Who knew!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses