So Far This Year

For Christmas my mom gave me a new camera. I just wanted something simple to put in my purse and take out and point and shoot. Well I've pulled it out of my purse a few times but really have yet to transfer the pictures. I started looking at them tonight... we've had a busy year so far and we're only 3 months into it.

By January we had just a little bit of snow.....
 
 We've all piled in the car to vacate the house while potential buyers looked.



 Went to visit Rick's Mom (above) and Dad (below)


Some intense games of Monopoly.... no longer is there railroads and Boardwalk- nope now it's airports and disney world!
 
We are offically a 'WILD' family- we've had the chance to attend a few games and have a blast each time.
 

 Went to the Waterpark of America (above) and Nick Universe (below)
 






Have a great birthday dinner with ALL my kiddos (at once I might add). Last 30's b-day or should I say my first 39 birthday ;)

Just a picture of me with lipstick- I do that about twice a year :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses