Scratch Oprah's Favorites... Here's Mine

Some of my favorite things (in no particular order)

music- it’s true, just yesterday in fact I was sportin some new wireless headphones and boppin around to some of my favorite 80’s tunes. I know I’m having fun when Eric gives me a pleading look “please stop mom, my life will surely end if someone sees you”.Surprised smile I am the most unmusical person you will meet but I love to listen to all different kinds of music and I am really blessed by the talents of others.

movie nights with the family- I love to snuggle up with everyone in the family room and watch a movie. Even the not so great movies seem alright when we all sit and watch them together. Every Christmas break it seems as if we spend a lot of time with movie nights. In fact by accident the last 2 years we’ve watched all 6 Star Wars episodes, which none of us get sick of. This year we’ve started with Harry Potter. I watched the first one for the first time. I am a Harry Potter newbie and that is going to end this week. Smile

church- I love going to church, especially since this was something that wasn’t regular in my life until later. Church isn’t a chore or another to-do. It is something I look forward to. I love the music, the teaching, the fellowship. I love feeling at home under the roof of our church.

going out to dinner- why wouldn’t I love that- it means this chick doesn’t cook or clean up! But I do love good food, I love sharing meals with friends and family and believe me when I say I have lots of favorite foods.

reading- I love to read- blogs, books, fiction, non-fiction, my bible, devotionals, magazines. Name it and I like to read it! I got a kindle for Christmas. I think Rick thinks this will help the book collection I have in the office. It will help it- I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses