Monday Musings

 

Well today was a Monday. Really need I say more? I’m going to say more regardless.

*I was informed I am the worst Mom E.V.E.R.

*Tears before 9am.

*I preceded to get a ton done both on the home front and at work.

*I got even more done after work helping my daughter with her new ventures.

*I trained my youngest children how to bake a hotdish. – Maybe next time they can put it together to. (I know I’m pushin it here)

*Coffee is set for morning

*Lunches are packed for Tuesday

*Now I’m going to sit in front of the TV and watch a show that I am not ready to confess in public that I watch every Monday night on ABC at 7pm. (DVR’d)

* I almost forgot- the mean mom thing- I was wrong not the worst mom, the meanest. I earned that badge for sending my youngest to school with a tummy ache. I told him if his tummy is still buggin him after he’d been in school awhile go to the nurse. I then told our office if the school nurse calls re-direct her to Rick. I had a missed call from the school nurse called at 10:38. The nurse called our office which re-directed her to Rick. When she told Sam my nameless youngest it was a no-go for Mom and she was calling Dad He was cured- off to class he went. Didn’t hear a peep the rest of the day. Flirt male

Good Night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses