Graduation Day

 

Eric is officially a kindergartner now. Crying face

Last Thursday we had the ceremony at the preschool and today  I received the notice for kindergarten and he's in the AM class in the fall. The day before the graduation there was a picnic with his class and I walked in the room, looked around, started crying and turned around and walked out! Oh what a sorry mushy mom I am! I got it together and went and enjoyed a great morning with Eric. He loves me coming into his class and I'm hoping that I'll get more chances to do this once he's in kindergarten. I want to take full advantage of this while it's still fun having mom around! Anyway I prayed and prayed that during the ceremony the next day I wouldn't cry. Mainly because I wanted to enjoy it and not be all worried about being a blubbery mess. I did tear a little when his class was singing Jesus Loves Me, I always getting a little teary when thinking about how much Jesus loves us Smile Before we got to the preschool Eric and I had a date. We had lunch at Old McDonald's and I just sat and stared at him. How could this boy be 5 already? .....big sigh.....

eric1

eric2

eric3

eric4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses