Good Day

 

Other than American Idol the day was pretty good.

Our Wednesday bible study met for the last time today. We finished a study on Philippians and had a nice small group. We enjoyed some breakfast and fellowship this morning along with great conversation.

After that the kids and I went and had a picnic. It was a bit windy but all in all it was nice. The kids love picnics and they are all at a age that I don't have to worry about them mixing dirt into their sandwiches! My last two daycare girls are 4 and turning 5. After they ate (well what little they actually ate) they played and played and played. I'm sure they ran for an hour straight and didn't fight about anything. It was fun.

We got home and about the minute I got them settled down for a little rest period the phone rang. It was the preschool and they offered me the job I interviewed for! Yeah! Open-mouthed smile I start training in August and I'm so excited. Its a lot of what I do now only my home won't be the stomping ground! It's three mornings a week so it'll be a good transition for working outside of the home again.

To top the day off I had a nice dinner with my hubby at Applebees. Ok well not so nice, everything on my plate was cold and it was also topped with a hair. I marked the plate and sent it back. (you know marking the plate necessary Sick smile) The new one that came out was new but Rick was done eating his already. So we sort of ate together! Be right back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses