3 Graces From People I Love

I love my co-workers. They are friends that I happen to work with. Today I woke up with a headache- nothing more than the usual. I took something and headed off to work. By 9:15 I felt like someone was poking my right eye out. My co-workers friends found me a replacement for the afternoon and set me on my way home to crawl into bed and sleep it off. The gift of comfort was much needed and provided.

The gift of trust- Sammy boy needed a ear and a shoulder and he trusted me to be both tonight.

The gift of being appreciated- Eric isn't one to rant about food so when he does I know I've done something big. Not really it was just dinner but He sure made sure I knew how much he enjoyed it tonight. He knew his mama needed some love and words of affirmation are my love language :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses