One thing in may bag, in my fridge and in my heart

1. In my bag- that's kind of a loaded question depending on what female you ask. Once you become a mom there really is no end to the things one might find in a purse and/or diaper bag. I had to think a bit about a "gift" in my bag. There's lots of useful items in my bag. A wallet, glasses, cough drops, a manicure set compliments of my new dentist (if you want a referral let me know and you to can have a new manicure set for your purse). Kleenex- hopefully not used. Not to often to you actually see cash in my bag but on a good day there may be a couple of quarters. Really it's all a gift. I am blessed to have a wallet with access to money for needs and/or wants. I got to go to the dentist and have my teeth cleaned and taken care of in order to get that manicure set. Having cough drops and Kleenex where and when I need it is something I don't even have to think about. All my basics needs and them some are met and most of it fits in a little black 31 bag that I carry around with me. Did I mention I even carry a CPR barrier in there- I have for years. I figure I'm lucky enough to have regular training in first aid and CPR I might as well be prepared if ever I am in a situation where I can help someone.
Indeed the inside of my bag is a treasure of gifts.

2 My fridge- easy peezy. In my fridge is leftover twice baked potatoes. I normally make them every Christmas and today I came home with a migraine, slept for a bit and woke up and wanted some yummy comfort food. I was only able to eat one as my tummy wasn't quite up for more but it was delicious and I have leftovers.

3. My heart- the gift of my children and grandson. There are embedded in my heart- always have been always will be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses