Something I'm Reading, Making, Seeing

I went the whole day not knowing what was on today's list.... oh the curiosity just about killed the cat! I paid special attention to just about everything as to not miss any potential gifts!

Well the something I'm reading is actually a surprise gift. I heard somewhere that a new autobiography that was out was really a good read. Funny I have no idea where I heard it, I may have even seen something on the Today Show.... who knows..... I decided to go ahead and have it delivered to my kindle and instantly I was drawn into it. There hasn't hardly been a page that I haven't thought to myself "I could have written this". I'm just over 1/2 way done with it and I'm sure shortly I will not be able to say "I could have written this" because her son grows into the heart of every tween and teen girl in America and even though Sam sports a pretty handsome shirt and tie combo with his jeans and is playing Ode to Joy on his guitar pretty well he's not yet a household name. The gift I'm reading Nowhere But Up: The Story of Justin Bieber's Mom. If I remember I'll let you know how the last 1/2 of the book goes.

Something I'm making.... hopefully this doesn't refer to anything involving some kind of artistic talent or anything with a needle and thread. I am making great progress in my resolve to floss on a regular basis. After years of being shamed by dentist offices I have found a dentist office that I think I can develop a relationship with and I have been better about flossing. Bet you didn't know or didn't care that I wasn't a faithful flosser before. The gift of good teeth shouldn't be taken for granted especially when your getting closer to middle age (ahem).

The gift I am seeing today just left my office. Eric came in to show me a You Tube video (at about 15 minutes in) he saw part of in church tonight- He said "Mom it just blows my mind when I watch the walk thru of the planets and stars just how small we are and how big space is and isn't it cool that God is even bigger". I am gifted daily be seeing Eric grow into a young man who desires closeness with his creator. (insert proud mama sigh w/grin here)

And a gift that isn't even on my list today. Halls cough drops- oh how does one have a cold without them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses