99-100

 

99......100

Do you want to hear me count to 100?

That is Eric's great performance of the week. Not only can he count to 100 but he will be more than happy to demonstrate his talents to any willing ears! We were walking down the hall of the preschool and ran into a friend. Eric very quickly asked his questions and I stood behind him shaking my head, making hand singles to say no. She didn't see me and any good soul wanting to encourage a child she said yes. Most people that have said yes don't realize that means your in it for the long haul! Smile  Bless his heart, he's so proud of himself. And Mommy is very proud too, I'm challenged enough getting anywhere on time! 

eric_cars_1

                                                                          

You guessed it there are 100 cars in this picture. I don't believe this is the one that is sorted by color but that is always an option as simply counting to 100 isn't entertaining enough! Smile  Eric is also very into clocks, not as much as when Rick first taught him but at dinner for many nights in a row we had a play by play of any action on the clock. "it's 6:04, hey dad it's 6:05 now!" I really don't think he has put together what any of that actually means but just the fact he's reading from left to right and separating the numbers by the : sign is impressive to me.

Eric is also very excited about his teacher returning tomorrow. She had a baby in December and has been on leave. He attends preschool 3 mornings a week and really enjoys it. He's been talking about Mrs. Honken coming back and telling me "but mom her belly is all gone" I ask him if he knows that her little baby boy was in her tummy, He says yes but then says " I hope he doesn't get back in there!" Too funny!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses