Let It Snow

 

Of all the days.... Today my friend her 2 kids, my 2 daycare kids,  along with Eric, Sam and of course me were all going to load up and go to Underwater World at the Mall of America. It hasn't really snowed here any significant amount for a couple of months and low and behold there's a Winter Weather Warning until tomorrow. Periods of 1-3 inches an hour starting at noon today. The good news is that will make for fun sledding later.

In other news Sam says his mouth hurts, hopefully that won't turn into anything. Or at least I hope he feels go enough to go out.

Jordan, Jordan, Jordan.....sigh...

EVERY morning I hear an alarm.

 EVERY morning I hear the alarm get hit.

 EVERY morning I stop at his doorway, "Jordan you really need to get up, I'm flipping on your light".

EVERY morning I hear "Oh shoot look what time it is" ....DUH! (normal time to get up is supposed to be 6:30 but turns into 6:50, bus arrives at 7:10)

This morning at 6am,  YES I said 6AM, there is Jordan trying to tell me that he can't sleep and that once he gets woke up he can't get back to sleep! Smile 

He's so full of it. Flirt male

His darling sister woke him up, told him it's a snow day and his mind started twirling. I told him to stay quiet in his room until at least 7:30 as Mom would be grumpy without her quiet time, and then I went to my morning quiet spot  to find my darling daughter watching American Idol! There's a story behind that too but I'm going to leave that one alone. My rule... unless your sick you leave mommy alone until she has some coffee and a little chat with God! Needless to say patience was on my topic list this morning! Eye rolling smile

As I type Jordan's out in the snow, been there since a little after 8, hopefully a shovel has made it's way into his hands, if not we'll get to it later. I'm sure a day of snow forts and sleds will make for a good nights sleep tonight and no doubt make getting up for school tomorrow a little difficult! Winking smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses