Bringing Up Boys

 

I just started the book Bringing Up Boys by JaBrmes Dobson. I was listening to his radio show and there were a few excerpts taken from this book that really caught my attention. There is a poem in the first chapter that really touched me.

That Little Boy of Mine

Two eyes that shine so bright.

Two lips that kiss goodnight.

Two arms that hold me tight.                                                                                                                                                                                                                              That little boy of mine.

No one could ever know how much your coming has meant.

Because I love you so, you're something heaven has sent.

You’re all the world to me. You climb upon my knee.

To me you’ll always be.

That little boy of mine

 Red heartJordanRed heartEricRed heartSam          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses