Old Man Car 2

 pict0001

Well now we all know how I got so cute, I look just like my dad! Winking smile That's him with our new/used car.  I called him to let him know that Rick would be in the market for a car soon. I should know better, all Dad needs is about an hour and he's got it handled. He took this car in on trade last night and tonight it's in our garage. It's a 99 Olds Eighty-Eight. Not quite as "old manish" as Rick's beige Buick but close!  I really like it and I love the color. We went on a little adventure over to "Grandpa's work" to get a new "daddy car". The boys were super, it's about 3 hours in the car there and back. We had a picnic in the truck and only had to make three potty stops and oh lets not forget mommy's coffee stop. That's pretty good for us. So Dad, we made it home safe and sound, Thanks a ton for helping us find a reliable vehicle. Love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses