Turning Into Five

Yesterday I went in to wake Eric for preschool. I said "hey there sleepy boy", he responded by pulling the covers over his head. I teased and poked and started getting some giggles out of him, still under the covers.  I went over to his dresser and asked him what he was going to wear. He pulled the covers off his face, looked at me and said "I'm sick... (cough, cough) " The fakest cough you've ever heard and then he laughed and pulled the covers back over his head! What a stinker. Smile It was very cute.

I have to throw in a note about his 'soft pants'. Can I just say I can't wait until it's shorts season. All winter long Eric has been wearing soft pants aka sweat pants. He used to wear a combination of clothes and somewhere around Christmas time he started refusing anything but sweatpants and sweatshirts. I guess on a good day I can talk him out of the sweatshirt but not the 'soft pants'. OH NO. We now own every color of soft pants possible, they don't mismatch with stuff as well as blue jeans. Oh please oh please let him forget about soft pants next winter!

The fed-ex man came this week while we were outside, in the box was all the supplies needed for one really fun Spider-man birthday party! It's going to be good. We're having our first friend party. We're inviting boys from his preschool class and I really have no idea what to expect. I asked Eric what he wanted for his birthday and he simply said a Spider Man Cake. He's recently said very frequently this line. "Pretty soon I'm turning into five and then I will go to a kindergarten"  I can't go to much into this topic as mama is not ready. I think I'm in denial. I haven't even set up his preschool screening. I believe registration was in February! I know, I know but what can I say. My baby boy is turning into five Sad smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses