Just For You

 

My wonderful husband was all distressed because I don't have a picture of the two of us on here yet. Well I'm not sure if you noticed but I'm also missing albums for Kayla and Jordan. Now if Kayla and Jordan see this they will surely accuse me of having my favorites on here Smile ... No truth whatsoever to that. I just simply haven't gotten everything loaded...to my honey, I unlike you only sit at this computer part of my day. Although I'm sure I'd find enough projects to keep me here I do manage to get others things done. And NO your laundry's not put away! I'm to busy getting a picture on here for you! Love you... Missy  ( he he )

rick_missy

  This was taken New Year's 2004... I'm think I lost the recent ones of us in my little computer ventures this weekend. Sad smile

I have to put this other one up just because I ran into it and it's such a favorite. Smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses