Guess What!

 

**No I don't need spell check- I tired to spell things as Sam says them Smile

___________________________________________________________________

"Guess what? I nhink it's....guess what? I nhink it's raining, guess what mommy"

"what sam?"

Guess what mommy...ahhh... and it goes on.

Life in Sam's eyes is a big surprise. Today was a perfect example at breakfast, I'm sure he said the phrase "guess what" about 10 times in less than 2 minutes. All to tell me he was pretty sure it was raining and it was wet outside. (I guess the clue was that the rain was hitting the window 2 feet in front of him! Smile)

Another pretty famous Sam saying is "i thorry mama"

"Samuel what are you doing!??"

"I thorry mama, I thorry"'

Takes everything mama has to not crack up laughing. I tell ya if he wasn't so darn cute he might be the one to push me over the edge! He's so full of it too. We went and rented a couple of movies on Wednesday and on the way home I heard the movie fall out of the case he said. "that movie just fell open" Yeah right Sam! He's got such a little attitude lately and he's always hungry except at meal times. I know I know mom needs to get a handle on that. I just hate hearing "i so hungry mama i so hungry".

___________________________________________________________________

His eye drops have become a battle again. I think because for a good week I was getting really bad about remembering and he used it against me. Mommy just forget again, just forget. I can't wait until I don't have to put them in. If it helps it will be well worth every little fight. His next follow up is the beginning of May.

___________________________________________________________________

Back to the rain thing. Sam is convinced as soon as it's summer it's vacation time. So this morning one of his guess what's were: "guess what? after it's done raining it'll almost be nummer, i nhink so, i nhink so and then guess what? I nhink it almost time for vvvv..kkkk...shin. yep almost time" 3 months is going to feel like a eternity to him, I know it does for me! I could sure use that vacation too. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses