Talk Of The Town

 

The big buzz in Eric's preschool room is the big party coming up! We're on the countdown to the Spiderman Party. Last week we gave the mailman our invitations and that in itself was really exciting. That was top of the list for that days events. We do event reporting to Daddy when he gets home from work.

His preschool teacher said the boys were talking about the big gathering. I think it's so fun. It's his first official friend party and my mom took the night off of work to help with crowd control. We'll be playing pin the spider on the web. My sister gave me the idea of cookie cutters to make the sandwiches with. I'm pretty sure I can get spider shaped cutters if not spider man. I'm also trying to think of a climbing game that wouldn't pose a risk of injury to anyone. Spider-man did climb walls so I'll have to brainstorm some more with Rick.

Along that same line I'm still in huge denial about Eric turning five! I don't know if it's sinking in or he's just changing that much. I've noticed him really trying hard to say full complete sentences. He's very mature in the manner he says some things. For instance Eric and my two daycare girls were coloring together this week. Eric looked over at one of the girls and said "Oh my Kylie, that sure is a wonderful picture, you are doing a great job." He's such an encourager and so willing to put a smile on your face. Other Eric things I'm cherishing:  "mommy... make me warm" or "mommy... will you cuddle me". He manages to wrap himself up in an almost perfect ball on my lap. He doesn't make his "purring sound" he used to make but is still quite content to snuggle close with mommy. He will also give me a hug and in the most affectionate way tell me he loves me. .... I have to stop now as I don't want to cry.....

___________________________________________________________________

SICK AGAIN

Eric finished his medicine this week for the strep throat and other than that darn runny nose seemed to be doing much better. All that changed during the night Wednesday going into Thursday as he woke up sick. He really didn't keep anything down until late Thursday morning and ran a temp off and on all day. Today he seems better again and other than looking a little pale and tired and having a runny nose he's acting fine. He's really hungry which is a good sign. Poor boy. I was just saying too how this winter has been better than the past ones. I should know better!

___________________________________________________________________

Makes a Daddy Proud!

MOMMY, MOMMY LOOK WHAT I DID, IT SAYS EAE ON ALL OF THEM!

e1

This is a picture of one of the motorcycle games that Eric and Daddy play. Notice Daddy's initials are no where to be found! I emailed this to Rick that day and commented on Eric being a busy boy that morning! Smile I can't say I'm a big video fan but I love the eye/hand coordination this takes. Eric is also all about "trying again". For the most part he will just say "it's OK I'll try again" if he doesn't succeed. He sure does love having his name behind that #1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses