This and That

 

Easter was a great time to celebrate a such a precious gift given to us by our Savior. We all attended services on Saturday evening. I always enjoy holiday sermons but most of all I enjoy being able to set that time aside and to enjoy the many blessings God has bestowed upon us.On Easter my mom and brother came over. My brother brought his girlfriend and her daughter. We grilled out and enjoyed a great meal together. The rain passed and the sun ended up shining by late afternoon. I guess it was reflective of how I was feeling.  Now that being said I have to tell you that I wouldn't say many of my actions displayed this last week was reflective of feeling grateful. I wasn't a complete grump but I've spent a lot of time battling some anxiety and teenageism.

Teenageism is my loving way of saying that some weeks I feel a little over extended in the limits being pushed. I'm glad I insisted on "bonding time" as this week seems better. I also have to say my loving husband puts up with a lot of "ups and downs" from me at times and it doesn't go unnoticed. I just simply need to SSP, stop, shut my mouth and pray!

___________________________________________________________________

Another exciting thing for me this week involved some areas of business. First I decided that I enjoy scrap booking so much that I'm going to venture into that home based business. My main objective is to earn enough to pay for my hobby. I love the idea of my children having books that I made personal for each one. I pray they treasure them as much as I treasure the memories I hope to put into each one. I placed my first order and as I type I'm waiting for the spee-dee delivery guy to pull up :)

Second, I had a job interview yesterday. Regardless of the outcome it sure felt good to go. I felt like I was not nervous and answered each question sincerely. The job is for one of two positions at the preschool the boys attend. It's a Christian preschool and I have loved just having my boys attend there. I will let you know how that turns out.

___________________________________________________________________

Rick is gearing up to get the car out I'm sure. The snow is melting, April showers should be starting to lighten up and out comes 'daddy's race car'. Every year he says he's going to drive it more. I hope that happens this year. And remember in my 101 list.

54. My husband drives too fast.

Well I'm eating those words and certainly can't say anything to him about the "race car". After my interview yesterday I was in such a great mood and I was coming around a corner with my music a little loud and all of a sudden I saw the red lights. :( What a bummer and unfortunately the cop wasn't in as good a mood as I was! I guess like my kids there are still lessons to be learned the hard way!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses