What a Party!

 

What a Party!

We started out the day yesterday with a little car surprise. There's a GT-40 and to me that means race car. To car guys or gals it means much more. It's a nice car (it sort of looks a lot like one of Eric's hot wheels), we brought him out to the dealer to have his picture taken in and with the car. Rick and I were able to bring him alone so that was special mommy and daddy time. I'm sure the whole car thing added to the fun! Smile

Spiders, webs, cakes, and lots and lots of noise! Yep, it was a success. Eric had 6 friends to celebrate with yesterday and we had a blast! I wanted to post a few pictures but mostly I wanted to share how proud I (we) are of our boy. I talked to him ahead of time of his "duties" as the Host. We greet and help our guests feel welcome. Show them where they can place the presents or where the restroom is. During present time he showed excitement and gratitude for the cards as well as the presents and thanked every child by name. When it was time to go he thanked his friends for coming and gave them a goodie box. He talked all night and again today about how fun it was to have his friends here. You know I have always assumed that he's content with playmates, most of the time there's not a lack of children here. It was really different to have friends here that his mama is not paid to have here! Well this mommy slept well last night. I wish I could say we're just hanging out and relaxing tonight but we're going to a concert at 7:30.

BYOTB (bring your own teddy bear). It'll be fun

Oh a side note: I registered Eric for kindergarten this morning and that's all I'm saying about that!

ericparty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses