Did Someone Say Summer BREAK?!

 

The norm as of late seems to be me thinking about a post on here and even sometimes sitting down to write and then getting one of what seems to be a lot of distractions around here. The funny thing is most of the distractions come from my own head! Rolling on the floor laughing

Things are busy around here. Last week consisted of two baseball games, a Teen MOPS steering meeting, a VBS volunteer meeting, a get together with a friend to talk about Teen MOPS for next year (besides steering) a two and a half year old drop in on Friday that has been taught way to early in life how to say "why" and 3 (almost 4) year old with a yucky tummy and two teenagers that needed to pack and leave for missions trips....lets see what am I forgetting....We celebrated Jordan's birthday on Saturday and I know there's one more thing.......oh and I almost forgot the CARS movie! Rick and I and the three boys went Friday night. There was no talking Kayla into that one!

Whewwww... tired yet? Me neither Flirt male

Sunday I traded Kayla in for a smaller version. Rick and I are taking care of our High School pastors youngest child for the week while they are with the students on the trip. Nora is just about 6 months old and is such a little doll. She's got more hair than 5 babies her age combined and is always smiling.

Also on Sunday we got Jordan all set and he's with the middle school group for the week. They are in town so I saw him last night. He's having fun and working hard.

And last but not least on Sunday we started our Vacation Bible School week. We have about 160 kids in the Pre-K area and I believe about 350 total with grade school children. It's a lot of fun and they do such a great job getting it all together. I have a conductor job this year. Basically checking kids in and out of my area.

You know with everything going on I have to say I'm petty content. Can't complain that's for sure. Hope your all having a great week and I'll be back on Thursday for Jordan's birthday. He's almost officially a teenager!

Proof I wasn't kidding about her hair!

nora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses