More Birthday Fun!

 

Sam's birthday was a success. As per his request we went out of Pizza last night. Leo's Pizza.Pizza Leo the Lion makes an appearance every hour so we saw him, took our picture, ate some cake and then it was GAME TIME- AKA the time where the business manages to suck every last quarter out of your purse and then you break a five to give the kids a chance to get ripped off just one more time! Yep, game time. Oh and lets not forget the tickets you get when you play these games. Tickets that get spit out of every game only to redeem a prize that will most likely break on your way out to the car! And how do you explain to a four year old boy that has 50 tickets that he needs 9950 more to bring home that cool looking bike they have displayed for all little boys to drool over? Sheshhhh! Shifty

Sorry I just had to vent a little about that. I feel better now.

We got home and gave Sam his presents to open. His big gift was a "big boy bike". He was so so very happy! Not only was it red (his favorite color) but it has a rocket on it.  He walked up the stairs to try out his bike and just kept saying. "I sure do like my presents Mom and Dad" He sounded so grown up and I was so proud that he was pleased.

Last week when we celebrated Jordan's birthday, Jordan also got a new bike. Sam grabbed Rick's cheeks to be sure Rick was paying attention and said "Daddy we need to go get me a big boy bike~RIGHT NOW"

We tried to distract him and get the attention on something else but he just was set on the fact that he just couldn't wait another day. Enough was enough he wanted that big boy bike. Sam marched into his room, grabbed his piggy bank, marched back out to Rick and said "see Daddy I have money, let's go get my big boy bike, let's just go, I have money".

Oh it about broke my heart. In fact I almost tried to talk Rick into giving him his bike early. I kept giving Rick that sad puppy look and if he would have even hinted giving it to him early I would have jumped up and gotten it from the garage! Hopefully they won't learn how to pull my heart strings intentionally! I could really be in trouble then.

sam3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses