June Wrap Up- Eric and Sam

 

Eric and Sam

Ok, I have a small giggle about Eric. He's has always been a little weird about the way clothes fit and feel. It's just the way he is. Well with the summer months I have finally convinced him it's ok to put away the 'soft pants' for awhile. He did manage to hang on to some spiderman pants for bedtime. I had to snap this picture.... Notice how short his pants are (I know how could you not notice) well it's not because he's grown that much! I'm have to resist calling him Erkel! Smile  Case in point, look at his socks/pants in these pictures:

esjune

esjune1

Too funny. Ok Son mommy's done picking on you!

(please disregard the pink tiles in the bathroom, they are coming down soon!)

Eric and Sam love to ride bikes with Daddy. They go down to the path and adventure to the pond or the stream. I've heard stories of the caves and paths with "mountains". They feed the fish leftover bread and even spy on Mr. Muskrat. I haven't gone with them the last couple of weeks as I had the baby here so I was on the receiving end of the stories. Here are some pictures that have come from those adventures:

esjune2

esjune3

This is the little turtle, not the great big huge one! (Sam's words)

esjune4

esjune5

esjune6

esjune7

I found Sam like this before dinner last weekend. This was following one of the adventures:

esjune8

Some Sam sayings: "bacaseion" = vacation   

"gacited" = excited example: "I so gacited to get on bacaseion"                

"bagot"=forgot example: oh i begot

Instead of "no thank you" Sam says "no please"

"hey guys guess what?.... I love you mommy, your my best friend". That's my favorite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses