June Wrap Up–Jordan

 

Jordan returned from his mission trip and after a whole weekend home with us was off to camp again! This time his adventures brought him to Ironwood Springs Christian Ranch. They have a horsemanship program and Jordan loved it. Not that this is about me but have I ever mentioned I have a huge fear of horses- No rhyme or reason, they just scare me. Confused smile I have NO problems with Jordan being here or riding for that matter. I think it's because I know how much he enjoys riding and doesn't ever get the chance. Anyway the have a little 'rodeo' at the end of the closing program.

Here’s my little city boy wanna  be cowboy!

jordanjune

jordanjune1

jordanjune2

Love this picture of the 3 boys together. This rock was on a trail at the ranch. Besides the horses Jordan really loves this ranch. He was hoping to be able to go to the S.I.T. (servants in training) Because of his summer birthday he may be able to attend. He told me he'd love to work there when he's older. Maybe a small glimpse of God's plans there. I love those sneak peeks.

Backing up a little we celebrated Jordan's 13th birthday before he left on the 10th. We had my mom and brother over with his girlfriend. Grilled and enjoyed some cake and ice cream. Really the day was about the presents and I'm pretty sure Jordan's not disputing that!

jordanjune3

This is a picture of Jordan opening up his air soft gun. I've always been very very cautious about guns and such. In fact when Jordan was little I didn't even allow toy guns in the house and he was not allowed to play with them no matter where we were. He's gone with Grandpa a couple of times duck hunting and even went to sit with him for a deer weekend and that doesn't bother me. The thought of my child with any sort of gun in his hands really freaks me out! Well the neighbor boys up the hill all have these and they have target practice and run around and shoot each other with these air soft guns. The pellets are plastic but leave a pretty nice mark if shot at too close of range. Needless to say Jordan was pretty thrilled I'm finally letting him own more than a water gun!  I did make him read the instructional book and applied a safety quiz when he was done! He passed Be right back

jordanjune4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses