Ranting's of a Mad Woman

 

So what happens when you take one micro-managing mama, give her some change, a new job, new opportunities for service and way to many thoughts?

( In order to get the true effect of how my brain is working you have to read the next paragraph really fast... Surprised smile )

Well you have ME! I'm a CRAZY woman with worrying about this and worrying about that, thinking about doing that, or typing up this. Calling this person, arranging that meeting, mailing a note to that nice woman I met last week, wanting to sit down and scrapbook (don't even mention selling it). Getting MOPS stuff ready, making a menu for this week, oh the grocery store, that darn grocery store! Crap have you seen the laundry room, and that ironing is STILL not done. Jana where are you??? Husband I think his name is Rick, oh and that dirty look I just got, was that my daughter? Jordan has a rash? Where? Oh my gross gosh..... get out the benedryl. SAM AND ERIC IT'S TIME FOR BED...... GET BACK IN YOUR BEDS...NOW!!Confused smile

( Ok now sigh and take a deep breath... no wonder I'm tired)

That is my brain tonight. I'm now going to put it to bed as it's just plain gone haywire!

Had a full day of training at my new job today. I love it Smile Couldn't feel more blessed and excited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses