Sam Food Funnies

 

On Monday Sam and Eric made little mini pizza’s at day camp. Sam was just elated as this is his favorite food. (mine too Pizza)

So Sam was telling me about this and said "you know mom I just love’em. No I really do love’em yummy" I wish I could type out the passion in his voice but I’m quite sure those pizza’s made his week.

OnTuesday I decided to make a big breakfast. This alone creates excitement in my house but Sam walked by and looked at me and said so sweetly "mmmmmmm mommy I think I love those....and I love you " (sausage and mommy Smile)

On Wednesday it was back to camp and on our way there we saw a Kemps truck and on the side was a cow holding a scoop of ice cream. I said "hey look at that cow holding the ice cream. Do you know how to make ice cream?" Sam says "NOT FROM THAT COW Euwwww and cows only like milk, NOT ice cream. euwwwww". Hope I haven’t ruined his love of ice cream. Be right back

That same day after camp we got into the car and Sam opened up his lunch looking for leftovers. He opened up a Go-gurt and it went all over his leg. It was  runny from being in the lunch box all day.  I had nothing to clean him up with so I did the best I could and told him we’d finish when we got home. A few minutes later with much pride he says "Mommy, I got it all cleaned up, it’s just like sunscreen when you rub it" Confused smile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses