Things That Make Me Scream

 

A friend of mine has a post right now called Things that make me smile.... not quite there today!

I'm going to put it here and leave it here:

1. My alarm clock going off.

2. The dish network going out every time it storms out. (can't get the weather radar)

3. The back door having a sticky doorknob yesterday and today.

4. My freezer being full of Panera bagels when I'm trying so hard to stay away from that.

5. The 8-12 year olds that invaded McDonald's play land and made the fun slides torture chambers for anyone trying to get through.

6. The mother of these boys not thinking anything of this!

7.My daughter grunting on the phone.

8. Going to fix Sam's glasses and leaving with advice about putting duct tape on them until the part comes in. (another 7-10 days)

9. Having Eric bark at me when I ask him to get his shoes on.

10. My endless pile of laundry and now ironing that needs to get done.

11. Sam looking at me funny and then telling me he waited to long again. Green with envy

12. Our local paper spelling Eric and Sam's name wrong.

13. My internet completely freakin out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses