Smiling Again

 

Not sure what got into me yesterday, being grumpy is such a waste of time. Unless of course it spurs a cleaning spree in which case I need a good grumpy day once in a while. Most likely a sleep issue, little bit of a teenage issue and without a doubt choosing to ignore the many things I do have to smile about!

Funny Eric and Sam story today. They have little air filled swords that were in a happy meal at McDonald's. Pirates of the Caribbean toys. Earlier today I took them both on and started a little sword fight with them. Boy give my boys weapons and the OK to come after mom, I couldn't believe it! Disappointed smile Thankfully they were air-filled otherwise I might be damaged. The good thing is the dog protects me over the boys! She started barking at Eric and Sam. I might grow to like that dog yet.

My little angels are over enjoying a little daddy time at the park. Jordan is on house arrest for the night, I just saw him pass through with the clippers. I think he may be giving himself a haircut which means I'll have to go help soon and miss Kayla is sunk down into the couch with a book and the remote.  Life is good.

Oh Jana, please come iron for me. A ticket can't cost that much Smile The laundry is finally caught up so there would be lots for you to do! It'll be fun. I promise...Smile with tongue out

Sam has 'made it' to the bathroom all day!

My internet has stopped freakin out for the time being.

Eric didn't turn into a puppy once today.

Jordan wiped off the doorknob and ate more of those darn bagels.

Eric explained to us that God lives in heaven and Jesus lives in our heart..... my heart danced.

Oh and Sam's personal favorite today: Mickey Mouse socks done in the dryer!

Cause You give, and You give, and You give to me, Lord
' til I’m full and my cup overflows.
Yes, You give; I’m amazed how You give to me, Lord.
Each morning brings mercy brand new,
And every good gift comes from You

MOPS Theme 2004-2005 "Every Good Gift"

Signing off... God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses