Family Reunion

Today was special- because of this and that I didn't know my Dad until I was 15, when we met getting to know each other was the priority and up until today I hadn't met much of my extended family.


Toughout the years I met family members as circumstances allowed but this day I had a chance to spend time with extended family and learn more about my Dad's side. My Dad is one of eight children although one of his brothers passed away a couple of years ago. So the from near and far they along with as many children as possible gathered yesterday at my Dads. What a wonderful day for my Dad and his siblings. I think they truly had a great day. I know that Dad and Kathy went to tons of work to open their home to A LOT of family.
Here is the order for my siblings and their family status:
Stacy~ Married to Mike, 4 children. Nick 18, Jeni 16, Jake 11, and Sarah 9
Brandon~ Married to Amber
Me~ If your reading this you know the story! :)
Teri~ Married to Todd, 4 Children. Kain 15, Nicole 6, Kaitlynn 4, Rachel 2
Britt~ 1 Child Koby 5
Jessica~ Married to Curry. 4 children. Jaden 6, Mason 5, Corbin 9 months, Ethan~ due Dec. 10th
Dustin~ Married to Kari. 4 children. Aaron 6, Eli 4, Noah 3 and Conner 6 days.


Quick Math: 7 Children , 21 Grandchildren (15 boys and 6 very spoiled girls)

From left: Teri and her family, Grandma and Grandpa, Our family, Stacy and her family, Jessica and her family and on the end is Dusty, His family at home. Not shown: Britt and Brandon.


It was wonderful to see my nieces and nephews. I can't believe how much they have grown! We looked through a tub of old pictures and had some really fun laughs and got lost in time when our "babies" weren't taller than us! My Aunts and Cousins were wonderful to talk to and I learned a couple of things about Dad! No worries Dad I won't tell .... well unless the price is right... 😉😉


The rain held out (which I couldn't believe) and it was a perfect day. Not to hot, but cool enough for a sweatshirt - I love sweatshirt weather.
My one Aunt commented about how they hadn't all been together since 1969~ can you believe that! Let's not make it so long next time~!!!
Other pictures:
Our Family
My Girl and I


My Dad and I




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses