Eric

After 2 1/2 weeks of kindergarten I'm quite convinced that Eric is going to grow up way to fast. As I type this he is using his magna doodle to write his new found knowledge. As of today the words that he knows and can write unassisted in addition to his first and last name are:


I,am, John 3:16, 2006,daddy, mommy, and sam


I think that's a good start!


The John 3:16 comes from that being his verse this week from Sparks (AWANA), he knows his verse, and the Sparks motto, He also knows the pledge of allegiance and he is working on the song. If he completes those things he will earn his vest and book this week. Jordan has been working with him after school which is a huge help. Learning with big brother is a little more exciting.
He's caught his first cold already this fall. I noticed earlier in the week he was clearing his throat a bit and looking a bit tired. Last night I noticed the sniffling and by the time morning came he had a full head cold, watery eyes and sneezing. Poor boy. Last night he got out of bed kind of upset and said he needed some new jammies... why? In his words "I had a bad bless you". Too cute. I think tomorrow will be his first absent day and I have a feeling not the last.


Yesterday Rick's parents and sister were down for the day. Eric still loves playing Uno, as does Sam so we got a match a little bigger than what the boys are used to. They sure had fun and let me tell you, Grandma Eagen was showing NO MERCY.... we had a great time with family and lots of giggles and draw fours were to be had!


Wonder where he gets this look from...... Rick.....??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses