Gearing Up for Fall

 Getting ready to venture into the weekend. Fridge is full, no plans except for Sunday and the last weekend before school. Seems weird. Our whole schedule will change. Eric will be in school everyday and Awana on Wednesdays. Sam has preschool 4 days a week and Awana on Wednesdays. Kayla is working every Wed and every other Tuesday and also has driver's ed 2 days a week for 5 weeks. Not to mention Morph groups start up (bible study) and the 'fun' night for the HS youth group. Jordan will be a L.I.T. on Wednesdays at Awana (leader in training) and has 'fun' night with middle school youth group on Thursdays and CORE on Sunday evenings (bible study). Me~ well every Wednesday when all four of my kiddos are at church I will grocery shop/run errands for 90 minutes. In fact if it doesn't get done on Wednesday it won't get done. The second weekend of the month is my weekend for nursery and every Tuesday I have a MOPS/Teen MOPS thing in the evening. On Thursday mornings I'm attending a precepts study while Sam is in preschool. Rick, well he will find a new room to remodel! Actually we're getting ready to rip apart the bathroom in the master bedroom. We've been collecting pieces as they've been on sale and I think it's ready for construction.
As far as I'm concerned none of this matters to much today. It's still summer until Tuesday right? 😉
Have a safe and blessed Labor Day weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses