First Day of School 2006-2007

Yesterday at 6:57am Jordan got on the bus.


Kayla didn't have to be to school until noon so one more day to sleep in a bit, well minus the 1/2 day that it takes to primp and prep hair, clothes and make-up for a teen age girl.


Today it was Sam's turn.
And mine  😊


Tomorrow it's Eric.


Required first day pics as follows:

This is Kayla, I was getting ready to take the picture and her phone rang, her ride was also pulling up. This is pretty much how I see her most of the time anyway so the picture is very fitting!
10th Grade


Jordan 8th Grade





Sammy Boy Pre-K



Sam had his first day of preschool today. It was my first day too so we went together. (Eric hung out with grandma B) I think Sam kind of liked having mommy around. He was great about letting me talk with other kids and helping me play a game in the gym. We have a early drop off option and that was where I was working before our class began. That is also where Sam is before He goes to his class. I saw him in the hall when we were passing to recess and he just gave me a little wave. Sam was in a great mood when our day was done and had lots of things to tell me about. I'm grateful Eric's kindergarten starts tomorrow.


They both get their own special day.


I officially started at in the classroom today at Kingdom Kids. I am with in a 4/5 class 3 days a week. I just can't get over how sweet those little faces are. There is one little girl in our class that is sooooo quiet and shy. I will be praying for her to come out of her shell a little this year. There are a few that aren't so quiet and shy and I will be praying for wisdom to help them direct their energy in ways that don't suck all our energy! ...... This morning really wiped me out but it was good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven

Uno!

Glasses